The story of Tucker Ray, a 27-weeker with many diagnoses, and his baby brother, Easton John, a 34 weeker aka big brother's shadow. Here I post about the challenges and joys of working full time, caring for two rambunctious boys with my husband, and leaning on God for wisdom in the midst of the chaos.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Something Beautiful
I love music, I made up a playlist to add to this blog. The 8 songs I put on it should automatically play when people open up the blog on their computers. So if you check it at work, be sure to turn the volume off:)
The song that has been running through my mind lately is Something Beautiful by Need to Breathe.
I am posting it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueP05bkWVvQ
The part that really speaks to me today is
"And the water is rising quick
And for years I was scared of it.
We can't be sure when it will subside,
So I won't leave Your side,
No I can't leave Your side...
Hey now, this is my desire,
Consume me like a fire,
'Cause I just want something beautiful"
There is so much beauty in our lives, even on our hard days. I hope I convey that to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment