Sunday, May 1, 2011

One of "Our" Songs

I have many songs that remind me of Tucker, I have used several of thems for videos of his journey.

Rascal Flatts has a new song, "I Won't Let Go," my Dad said that song reminds him of Tucker and me. Talk about making me bawl my eyes out crying.  I feel that it has been many others, including my parents of course, that have not let me go over the last few years.

As Tucker approches his 5th birthday, my emotions are all over the place.  I don't have the time or the emotional energy to create yet another video, I think we have plenty!  But I still wanted to post this.

I am posting the youtube link to the song, you have to pause the playlist at the bottom of the blog screen so that you can hear just this song.

I Won't Let Go

2 comments:

  1. HUG!!!!!! It's official that I will be coming to Chicago!!! YAY!!!!!!! Gotta get reservations made. I think I would like to stay in the hotel for practical reasons if that is okay with you. Just learned one of Oscar's fraternity brothers who has Mito....the one who drove all the way from Shreveport while we were in LA for Christmas......is planning to attend. He has it, his mom died of it and his grandma as well. He just had his first real crisis last month and is now having to use a cane to walk and only can be up and at it for about 3 hours per day....huge hit to his lifestyle. He is a brilliant scientist and you will enjoy having him there with us.....
    Love you and I will not go to the youtube site to hear this song and CRY MORE!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tucker and Family
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Tucker is an inspiration and a brave courageous fighter and a real life hero.
    I was born with many special needs and a life threatening disease.
    www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete