The story of Tucker Ray, a 27-weeker with many diagnoses, and his baby brother, Easton John, a 34 weeker aka big brother's shadow. Here I post about the challenges and joys of working full time, caring for two rambunctious boys with my husband, and leaning on God for wisdom in the midst of the chaos.
Friday, August 25, 2006
So Many Procedures
Today was Tucker's due date. He is at 40 weeks gestation, and he is actually 13 weeks old. The neo just called me to say that in addition to his trach surgery and hernia surgery he is getting in two weeks, he may also get a g-tube and nissen at the same time. I feel like crying but also am out of tears at the moment. I don't want my baby to have to go through all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment